Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life)

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Mrs. Peterson cleared her throat and stretched. "We still have 10 minutes left, you're all dismissed early." She said with a smile, and went back to her desk.

The class was soon nearly empty, with the exception of Noah and Avalon. "What do you have next?" Noah asked Avalon. "Um...I-I have...Biology." Avalon said, stuttering as usual. "Daaaarn! I have Geography. Well, see you!" Noah said and dashed out like usual. Avalon slowly walked out.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Noah saw Charlie walk into the class and grinned. "Heeeey Charlie!" He said and sat next to him. "Sweet, we share two classes now!" He said happily.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

"What class? Math? Or the one before it? Or the dorm? I can fetch it for ya." Noah asked, his blue eyes wide with curiosity. He leaned over his desk and looked at Charlie.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Noah grinned. "Mr. Haines? I'm heading there next class!" He said, a little loudly. The teacher turned to look at Noah. "Sorry, sir. I needed to borrow notes from him." He said with an angelic smile. The teacher smiled and continued writing on the board.

Last edited by Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i liekz prety culurz lawl o3o)
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Noah grinned. "Of course not. Trust me, I'm really not a klutz. I got the grip of a rugby player." He said and smirked, then went back to doodling on his paper.

The bell rang, and Noah looked at Charlie. "Well, I'll get your phone to you at lunch, okay? That's next period. See ya!" Noah said and ran off quickly.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Avalon was running with a pile of books in her arms which blocked her view, and she bumped into Charlie. "S-sorry!!!" She stuttered and picked up her books, then started running again. "Gotta get to History..." She muttered to herself and kept running.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:10 pm

The teacher looked at Charlie and waved him in. "Class, I'm Mr. Tanner. I hate phones, I hate anything that is distractive. Do your work, and you'll be on good terms with me." He said. Quite amusingly, Avalon mimicked every word he said and mimicked his actions too, causing the people sitting next to her to laugh. She laughed coyly too.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:19 pm

The whole class burst out laughing at the verge of tears, and Mr. Tanner cleared his throat. "Why someone certainly seems hungry." He said.

Noah burst into the class in the middle of a lecture. "Hey Mr. Tanner, I gotta hand this to somebody." He said, holding up Charlie's phone, and went in without even Mr. Tanner's consent. He handed Charlie his phone and rushed outside. Mr. Tanner blinked, it happened so fast.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Avalon turned around and whispered to Charlie, "You're in luck, lunch is next period." She said with a smile and turned back to taking notes. The bell rang and Mr. Tanner checked his watch, surprised. "Oh, time passed by fast. Everyone's dismissed." He said.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Avalon sat in the cafeteria playing games on her iPhone, and yawned. She ate an apple and looked around the cafeteria, until she saw Noah who was walking over. She facepalmed while he looked away at someone, and then put up a false smile. "Hey Noah, good to s-see you." She stuttered. Noah sat down in front of her and grinned. "I just had English. That teacher is mad." He said.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Noah looked over at Charlie and waved. "Oiiiiii, over here!" He yelled out and grinned. Avalon sighed in relief. Thank god, I won't be the only one listening to Noah's complaining... She thought to herself.

"Okay, so, is it true Annie? Is Mr. Tanner really your father?" Noah asked, wide-eyed with curiosity. "First, it's Avalon. Second, yes. But it's not t-too much of y-your concern..." She muttered and continued munching on her apple. "Right, cool! Isn't that why you're here?" He asked. "Oh shut up Noah." She said.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:47 pm

"G-good day, Charlie." Avalon said with a coy, yet friendly smile. "Yeah, so we were talking about Avalon and Mr--" Noah had just began, and Avalon twitched from anger, and poured a carton of chocolate milk on his head.

The cafeteria gasped and watched as Noah looked up at her and threw his soda at her. "FOOD FIGHT!" Someone yelled, and everyone started throwing food everywhere. Avalon rolled her eyes and crawled under the table.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Noah threw food at full blast at whoever he saw.

Avalon poked Charlie. "Psst, d-down here, it's safe!" She whispered.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Avalon nodded. "It got so serious..." She said, and sighed as she dodged a juice carton. "Well, did you like the book I recommended the other day?" She asked with a smile.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 pm

"Ew, good thing you avoided the mashed potatoes." Avalon said and laughed as she pointed at the lump of white stuff. "Well, this is a fight or flight situation. Wanna run outside or do you want to stay in here?" She asked as he ruffled her hair, which was filled with soda, thanks to Noah.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Avalon nodded. "Good luck, I hear that nobody survives Oakwood Academy food fights. Maybe we'll set a record." She said with a smug smile and sprinted towards the door while ducking and dodging the food being shot everywhere at everyone. She got struck one or two times, but it felt good to be out in the rain.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Avalon snickered. "And you just set a record!" She added and laughed. "Well, I'm heading to my dorm. I got noodles in my hair and I smell like soda. How attractive." She said sarcastically, then smiled and walked off.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 pm

When Avalon walked outside, she saw Noah who was running directly towards her with a handful of mashed potatoes. "NO, Noah, I just took a bath!" She said and stopped Noah in his tracks. "Awww, boo. You party pooper." Noah said and pouted, then went to his dorm.

Avalon walked to her next class, which was Art. She sat inside and shook herself off, as she had been soaked by the rain.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Avalon stared directly ahead and spaced out during the lecture. She yawned and stared out the window for a few moments, then back inside.

The teacher then asked them to paint the best landscapes they possibly could. Avalon tried painting a landscape, but it didn't turn out so well...She scowled. I wanted to take music, but nooo, "Art is the heart of life." She thought to herself, quoting her father.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 am

Avalon scowled and stared out the window. The next part was to make mini ceramic sculptures, which Avalon took on easily. She made a small flower vase which was very shapely. After finishing, she wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her arm and grinned at the finished work. The bell then rang, and Avalon sighed and started packing up.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Avalon stretched and slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out with a book that she was reading. She bumped into a wall while reading a muttered sorry, then continued walking obliviously.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Avalon walked around boredly. "Well, free time." She muttered to herself and walked around the campus.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Students in the hallway looked at him with a strange expression on their faces. Avalon kept walking down the hall with her earphones in and while reading a book. The students looked at her too with another strange expression.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:08 pm

The students went back to their stuff, being loud as ever.

"Hey, where are ya headed?" Avalon asked Charlie casually.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:12 pm

"Speak of co-incidence." Avalon said with a chuckle. "Heeeey you two!" Noah said, jumping from behind, and slapped their backs. "I have a spare, no class." He said with a grin. "Oh great." Avalon muttered. "I know you're happy to see me, jeeze people." Noah said and laughed.
Azure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum